This is a http://selectinteriordesign.com/?p=93 3 hour class including a 3 course lunch and aims to convey the excitement of natural, plant-based food plus practical information and ideas about incorporating more of it into daily life.
The class will cover some of the following:
- What we (Graham and Annette) eat and why
- The health-related advantages of eating more plant-based food
- The stumbling blocks – why it’s often easier said than done to change ways of eating
- The relevance of self-compassion in making sustainable changes
The lunch will be:
- A three course lunch of raw food dishes
- Suitable for anyone avoiding dairy or gluten
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- A chance to ask questions about the food or any related matters
The class will start at http://sipscoffscribe.com/2015/12/foodie-weekend-in-cambridge/ 11.00 and will finish around follow 14.00 when lunch is finished.
There is more information about our lunches here
Places are limited so pre-booking is essential. The cost of the three hours, including lunch is £45. Please contact us to let us know that you have booked so that we let you know that we have received your payment. For any queries or additional information, please contact us in whichever way suits you best. We will want to pass on details of how to find us and to ask you for any information about allergies or intolerances to any plant-based foods, so please do get in touch.
Anyone wishing to book a personalised version of this class can do so by getting in contact with us (see previous paragraph) to arrange a mutually convenient date and to let us know what you would like to cover in the class, whether it’s food suggestions for addressing specific health matters, or for more general ideas to inspire creative ideas for eating more plant-based foods. The cost of this one person class with lunch is £50.