Calm InSight first appeared as the title of a little book of poems by Annette, and is now the name we’re giving to our classes for anyone looking for inspiration for dealing with stress, anxiety and panic. This class will discuss the merits of meditation, as well as considering other approaches to address anxiety that may have its origins in the body, rather than the mind.
This class then is two hours of coaching and will include the following:
- A look at what stress, anxiety and panic really are and how they impact us physically and mentally
- Why meditation can be so life-enhancing or even life-changing, including, where possible, relevant research to support the claims
- The potential for nutritional deficiencies to play a role in making anxiety more likely
- The relevance of the microbiome in mental wellbeing
- A practical introduction to meditation to support mental and physical wellbeing
- Recommendations for continuing a meditation practice after the class. Included here is also the option for follow-up email contact of up to 8 weeks to help with getting going, ‘troubleshooting’ and maintaining motivation
- We will also make suggestions relating to other calming techniques and relevant food choices that may be helpful. (Please also see The Power of Plant-based Food)
This class is suitable for one, two or a group of three people. It is a two hour class and will start at 10.30.
The cost per person for this class, including 8 weeks follow-up email contact is £45 which also includes your own peronal copy of Annette’s book. If you would like to also have lunch with us, the total cost per person will be £60. Lunch will be approximately an hour and a half and will be directly after your class. There is more information about our lunches here. Please contact us if you are interested to know more.
Payment for the class can be made in the following ways. This payment can be made in advance of the class or secured through the payment of a £15 deposit with the balance payable on the day of the class or anytime before.
For direct bank transfers our details are as follows:
Acc name: Derwenthorpe Wellgood
Sort Code: 05-09-94
Payments by cheque can be made payable to Derwenthorpe Wellgood, and sent to our address which will be provided on request.
There is also a Payment button below:
If you are booking with us, we will want to have contact with you to ensure that you have as much information as you need, and so that we can confirm that any booking payment made by you has been received. You can contact either of us by whichever means suits you best, or you can send an email to: email@example.com