Calm Insight first appeared as the title of a little book of poems by Annette, and is now the name we’re giving to a class for anyone wishing to learn how and why to meditate. We often refer to the process of meditating as Awareness Training so as to quickly clarify what it is, and thus remove any of the misinterpretations that the word ‘meditation’ gives rise to for many people.
This class then is two hours of coaching and will include the following:
- Why meditation can be so life-enhancing or even life-changing, including, where possible, relevant research to support the claims
- How to meditate, a practical approach
- What to expect when we meditate
- Recommendations for continuing after the class. Included here is also the option for follow-up email contact of up to 8 weeks to help with getting going, ‘troubleshooting’ and maintaining motivation
- Where relevant, we will also make other suggestions relating to food / lifestyle that may be helpful. (Please also see The Power of Plant-based Food)
We are offering this as a tailored class, suited to individual requirements, whether for one, two or a group of three people. Please contact us so that we can arrange a mutually convenient date for either a morning or an afternoon session. This is a two hour class and will start at either 10.30 or 14.30. Lunch is typically an hour an a half. You may also wish to give us an idea of your reasons for choosing to learn to meditate so that we can make the class as relevant as possible to you.
The cost per peron for this class, including 8 weeks follow-up email contact is £45 which also includes your own peronal copy of Annette’s book. If you would like to also have lunch with us, the total cost per person will be £60. There is more information about our lunches here.
Payment for the class can be made in the following ways. This payment can be made in advance of the class or secured through the payment of a £15 deposit with the balance payable on the day of the class or anytime before.
For direct bank transfers our details are as follows:
Acc name: Derwenthorpe Wellgood
Sort Code: 05-09-94
Payments by cheque can be made payable to Derwenthorpe Wellgood, and sent to our address which will be provided on request.
There is also a Payment button below:
If you are booking with us, we will want to have contact with you to ensure that you have as much information as you need, and so that we can confirm that any booking payment made by you has been received. You can contact either of us by whichever means suits you best, or you can send an email to: email@example.com