How to create great meals using raw and natural ingredients at your home, for you and your family, or for you and a small group of friends.
We know from the questions we’ve heard that there is a growing interest in making changes to eating habits that incorporate more plant-based meals. This is the inspiration behind Raw Food in Your Home, and it is something that we bring to you, for a hands-on learning experience at your home, designed to equip you with some achievable ideas based on some of the foods you may typically have at home, and the kitchen equipment that you already have.
The overview for a Raw Food in Your Home experience looks like this:
- You arrange with us a day that would be suitable, ideally with a few week’s notice
- We liaise one to two weeks before the session to get an idea of what you’re likely to have available on the day itself in terms of fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and other raw foods such as cacao powder (and other superfood powders), dried fruits, coconut oil, seaweed etc. We may need to recommend one or two more ingredients to make some recipes possible
- We liaise again before the day to check on any details
- We arrive at your home three hours before mealtime and we guide you through the preparation of a 3 course lunch following recipe sheets which we bring with us and will leave with you. We request that work surfaces and utensils be clean, and that there are no pets in the food preparation area
- The charge for a session which includes our travel to you if you live in the York* area is £90. This also includes email / phone contact before and, if needed, after the session.
- The length of a session will typically be approximately 3 hours, or 4 if you opt for us to join you for the meal; this will not incur any alteration to the cost
*For longer distances, there will be an additional charge to cover the time and transport costs of travelling to your home, dependent on where you are based.
Please contact us if this is of interest to you, and do ask any questions! There is more about our food on this website, including a few recipes. You can find it under the ‘Power of Natual Food’ heading. To make a booking, we will ask you for a small deposit to secure the date. Please see our Booking Deposit information for more on this.